For Authors of the Indonesian Journal of Character Education Research (IJCER)
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to Register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply Log in and begin the five-step process.
Indonesian Journal of Character Education Research (IJCER) is an interdisciplinary, open access, double-blind peer-reviewed scientific journal established for the dissemination of current knowledge in the field of guidance and counseling in schools that offering an appropriate venue for authors to publish their work:
- High standard, rigorous peer review
- Quality and reputation: supported by network of prestigious journals and societies
- Rapid publication
- Open access: freely available
- Authors retain copyright and articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- Fully compliant with open access mandates - meeting the requirements of funding organizations and institutions where these apply
Authors should familiarize themselves with the overall editorial policies in Indonesian Journal of Character Education Research (IJCER) before submitting their paper. These policies spell out the rights and responsibilities that authors agree to when submitting and publishing their papers.